Friday, January 1, 2010

Betsey Johnson Spring Ready-to-Wear

Betsey Johnson... One of my favorite designers/brands (Which one is it? Both?) in the universe. This collection is super-duper-extra-extraordinary!There were cocktail dresses and work-ish outfits and EVERYTHING!!! The hair and headpieces are really spectacular, too. I just included some of my most favorite looks.
TULLE! Tons and tons of tulle! It's like that old Tootsie-Pop commercial with the little kid who asks an owl "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?" Just in this case, it would be "How many yards of tulle did Betsey Johnson use to make this collection?" The world will never know...
I love, love, LOVE the black cocktail dress. It's so girly and puffy and stuff!
Is it just me, or does the headpiece in the black dress outfit look like one of those three-cornered hats  that pirates wore?
The middle look is definitely my favorite look of all. It looks all French and pretty! The pattern on the fabric is perfect for this collection!

Click here to see the full collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment